Fans of the Los Angeles Auto Show can now purchase tickets for this year’s event at LAAutoShow.com. The show is open to the public from November 30 – December 9.
Last year, the global show featured 1,000 of the latest models, vehicle debuts, and concept cars on display and this year, the expectation is no different. Alongside vehicles of all kinds, attendees of the 111-year-old show will experience a stellar lineup of family-friendly activations, including simulators, gaming attractions, and interactive driving experiences.
Tesla will be returning to the LA Auto Show this year. Hyundai and Porsche will have racing simulators for use and a life-size Lego car for a “Kids Zone” area, respectively within the South Atrium.
Attendees will also be able to test drive numerous makes and models, including the latest from Acura, Alfa Romeo, Buick, Cadillac, FCA, Ford, GMC, Honda, Mazda, Toyota, and Volvo. Electric vehicle brands BYTON and Rivian, along with Genovations – the world’s first street legal electric car to exceed 220mph – will bring their latest concepts and creations. Visitors can also experience live, interactive demonstrations and new autonomous vehicle concepts from companies including ICONA Designs.
“The LA Auto Show has been a staple in Los Angeles for more than a century and we continue to pride ourselves on being an annual destination for so many people,” said Lisa Kaz, President and CEO of the LA Auto Show and AutoMobility LA. “Being located in the largest car buying market, we are excited to provide guests with entertainment, fun activities and for those looking for their next vehicle, shoppers will have a hassle-free car shopping experience.”
You can check out some photos from the 2016 show here.
Dates and Ticket Info
- Any Day: Good for any one day between November 30 – December 9. Pricing is $5 for children, $10 for seniors and $15 for adults (kids under 6 are free with a paying adult)
- Monday-Thursday: Lower priced tickets available December 3-6 only. Pricing is $5 for children, $10 for seniors and $12 for adults (kids under 6 are free with a paying adult)
- Early Entry: Allows entry into the show one hour before the general public on any Saturday or Sunday (December 1-2 or 8-9). Tickets are available for purchase online only. Pricing is $10 for children, $20 for seniors and $35 for adults. (kids under 6 are free with paying adult)
- Group Ticket Packages: This is a single day entry November 30 – December 9 and valid for groups of 20 or more. Pricing is available upon request at LAAutoShow.com/groups
- Guided Tours: Taking place December 1, 2, 8 and 9 beginning at 7:45 AM, the two-hour tours are led by automotive experts and include headsets and a continental breakfast. Following the tour, participants will have full access to the show floor until closing. Tickets are available for purchase online only. Pricing is $35 for children and $85 for adults.
Source: Press Release/Photo Credit: Newspress USATags: Los Angeles Auto Show