Jerry Seinfeld’s “Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee” is one of the more popular shows on Netflix, and has been running for ten seasons. In the show, famous comedian Jerry Seinfeld has coffee and fun discussion with another famous funny person, such as Jay Leno, Dave Chappelle, or Ellen DeGeneres.
The car Jerry drives to pick up his guest, usually is the star of the show.
Black Book, which tracks valuation histories on collectible autos, recently conducted an analysis of the value of each of the cars that have been showcased on Seinfeld’s show. Below are the top-ten most-valued autos that have been featured on the show, according to Black Book.
- 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible: $225,000
- 1970 Mercedes 280 SE Cabriolet: $240,000
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird 426 Hemi: $300,000
- 1973 Porsche Carrera RS: $650,000
- 1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona: $825,000
- 1976 Lamborghini Countach: $1,000,000
- 1973 Porsche Carrera RS Lightweight: $1,000,000
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 Coupe: $1,250,000
- 1969 Lamborghini Muiura P400S: $1,35,000
- 1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing: $1,600,000
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 Convertible: $2,600,000
“Like pairing a fine wine with a great meal, Seinfeld does a fantastic job pairing classic automotive beauties with some of today’s most entertaining personalities,” notes Eric Lawrence, Director of Specialty Products at Black Book. “Viewers certainly appreciate the comedic value of the show, but they are entranced by the elegant cars in the show, and are captivated by the opportunity for an up-close glimpse of some of the auto industry’s most prized works of art.”
Photo Credit: Merit Mile