Calling all Corvette lovers who didn’t get what they wanted under the tree this year.
The National Corvette Museum is giving away a 2016 Shark Gray Stingray Corvette Coupe in a raffle next week.
Tickets cost $200 bucks and you can buy them online. The museum is only selling 1,000 of them and 518 were sold as of January 4th. That leaves less than 500 tickets left to go around. The museum will draw the winning ticket on Thursday, January 14 at 2pm CST.
Here are some details about the car that could end up in your garage:
- 6.2 Liter V8 460 HP Engine
- 8-Speed Paddle-Shift Automatic Transmission
- Multi-Mode Performance Exhaust
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control with Z51-Style Spoiler
- Z51-Style Chrome Aluminum Wheels
- 3LT Equipment Group with Gray Perforated Napa Leather Interior including Head-Up Display, Heated and Ventilated GT Bucket Seats, Bose 10-Speaker Audio System, Universal Home Remote
- Chevrolet MyLink Audio System with Navigation
- Performance Data and Video Recorder
- Curb View Front Cameras
- Rear Vision Camera
- Carbon Flash Hood Stinger Stripe
- Battery Protection Package
- Corvette Museum Delivery
There are a bunch of rules you should read through if you’re planning to enter the raffle. The winner must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license. The winner will also have 30 days to take delivery of the car at the museum and will need to pay a 25% federal income tax withholding to the National Corvette Museum prior to its release. You can read the complete list of rules here.
The museum raffles off a number of Corvette’s each year as a way to raise money for day-to-day museum operations.