Ok. Guys. This we had to bring you. A 650 horsepower 2016 Corvette Z06 is up for grabs at the National Corvette Museum next week.
The Museum will raffle it off next Thursday, March 10 at 2pm CST. There are 1,000 chances to win – as in the museum is selling 1,000 raffle tickets at $300 each. Only 301 were left as of Thursday, March 3.
The car features a 6.2-liter supercharged V8 650 horspoewer engine mated to an eight-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission. It also has a 2LZ preferred equipment package, jet black leather interior, and chrome aluminum wheels. Here’s a complete list of the goodies:
- 6.2 Liter Supercharged V8 650 HP Engine
- 8-Speed Paddle-Shift Automatic Transmission
- 2LZ Preferred Equipment Package
- Body-Color Dual Roof Package
- Jet Black Leather Interior
- Chrome Aluminum Wheels with Red Calipers
- Carbon Flash-Painted Ground Effects Package
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation
- Performance Data and Video Recorder
- Curb-View Front Cameras
- Chrome Badge Package
- Battery Protection Package
- Corvette Museum Delivery
While we’re at it, we should mention that the museum will be raffling off a 2016 Laguna Blue Stingray Corvette Coupe on March 24th.
Yes, that Laguna Blue, one of the colors Chevrolet is phasing out as of April along with Shark Gray. The Stingray has a 6.2-liter V8 engine under the hood that churns out 460 horspower. Tickets are $100 for this one and the museum will only sell 1,500 of them.
Click here for the official raffle rules.