In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds and his sidekick Kevin McCarthy talk about the busiest time of year for car dealers. Listen in for some tips on how to speed up the process. Callers include:
- TD in Magnolia, Texas, who is strongly considering a Toyota Tacoma.
- John in Newport Beach, CA, who calls in about his VIP experience at Tustin Hyundai.
- Debbie in Long Beach, CA, who asks whether she should make cosmetic repairs before trading her car into a dealership.
- Walt in Michigan who is looking for a 2007-2011 Bentley convertible.
- Ron in Los Angeles who is halfway through his 2017 Kia Soul lease but getting calls from the dealer about upgrading early.
- An LA caller is thinking about the Rolls-Royce Cullinan, which is the most expensive SUV in the world.