Just when we thought Ford had done every video possible about its new F-Series, the automaker is proving us wrong by hauling out another one.
It’s definitely on the more practical side, as opposed to say seeing the new Raptor tackle the desert.
The latest production effort shows off the Super Duty’s adaptive cruise control, along with basically all of its other “smart” driver assist technologies like adaptive steering, a steering wheel that vibrates, and blind spot monitoring
Here is the complete list of 17 new class-exclusive features available in the all-new 2017 Super Duty pickup:
1. Adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support
2. Adaptive steering
3. BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with trailer coverage
4. BoxLink™ with premium locking cleats
5. Factory-installed customer-placed trailer camera
6. Inflatable rear outboard safety belts
7. Multicontour front seats with Active Motion®
8. Power-deployable running boards
9. PowerScope® power-telescoping and power-folding trailer tow mirrors
10. Remote tailgate release with power lock
11. Standard flat load floor on SuperCab and Crew Cab
12. Stowable loading ramps
13. SYNC® 3
14. Tailgate step
15. Trailer Reverse Guidance
16. Trailer tire pressure monitoring system
17. Utility lighting system (LED side-mirror spotlights)
Ford will build the new Super Duty at its Kentucky truck plant. It goes on sale late this year.
Photo Credit: Ford