Audi is recalling just over 8,000 new 2018 A5 Coupes over an airbag issue. It is unrelated to the massive and ongoing Takata airbag recall.
- Certain 2018 Audi A5 Coupes
- The affected vehicles were built with head curtain airbag assemblies that may not unfold properly.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will modify the head curtain airbags so that they deploy properly, free of charge.
- The recall is expected to begin January 31, 2018.
- Owners may contact Audi customer service at 11-800-253-2834. Volkswagen’s number for this recall is 69T7.
Photo Credit: Audi