If road tripping in a brand new 2015 Ford Mustang sounds awesome, which it does, then oh boy do we have the contest for you. Ford is giving away two Mustang road trips, one for a driver in Canada and one from the U.S., in honor of the Pony’s 50th anniversary. Winners will get to pick from six legendary North American roads and can even bring a friend along for the ride.
“For anyone who’s ever dreamed of the ultimate road trip in the ultimate ride – the 2015 Ford Mustang – this is a chance to win the trip,” says John Ferguson of Ford Motor Credit Company.
Ford is calling the trip the Ford Credit Dream Drive Sweepstakes with each route set with four-day three-night itineraries. All the trips are legendary North American road trips and have an estimated value of $8,500, including getting to drive the new Mustang. Ford will also be covering travel expenses including round-trip airfare, gas, lodging, spending money, and a camera.
The New Mustang is more then ready to travel the historic routes while proudly paying homage to its history with improved suspension, at least 300 horses depending on the engine, and a sleeker design to add to the enjoyability of the drive.
The six choice routes are:
- Route 66, which goes from the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas and will be mostly a desert drive perfect for letting the horses run.
- The Pacific Coast Highway route, which begins in Monterey and ends in Laguna, California and is perfect for those California dreamers longing for a beautiful Pacific coast drive.
- The Great River Road route, which begins in Memphis and ends off in New Orleans for the ultimate southern Mississippi experience.
- The Going-to-the-Sun Road route, which will take place entirely in Glacier National Park Montana and is perfect for stunning views of mountains and ridges with winding roads.
- The Overseas Highway route, which calls all beach lovers by beginning in Miami and ending in Key West. Yes, shotgun riders are allowed Margaritas.
- The Trans-Canada Highway route, which begins in Kelowana, BC and ends in Calgary, AB and offers beautiful high altitude driving that goes through Banff National Park and the Canadian Rockies.
Winners will be announced about a week after the contest closes on June 8th. It’s open to drivers age 25 years old and up who have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance. To enter, because we know you want to, go to Ford Credit Dream Drive.